One big pussy cat

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
Xu said his nine-year-old pet weighs 15 kilograms and its "waist" measures around 77 centimeters, longer than a girl's. The cat likes meat but does not eat fish. It eats one steamed bread and half a bowl of chicken heart and some pork every day.

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

WoW!

ZooMom

Purseaholic
Dec 8, 2005
My parents cat was nearly that large! I'll see if I can find a pic of her. She died a tragic death, a stroke, in front of us all on Thanksgiving Day. It was funny in an awful way...I was pregnant & my parents were hysterical. She started making a funny noise, her tongue hanging out. My father in-law and brother in-law were having their first Thanksgiving with my parents. It was very memorable but very sad. She lived a long happy life though..she was about 12.

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
I saw this cat on the news yesterday. And...they said the cat is healthy (other than being overweight). They showed the cat sleeping with a pillow and blanket. How funny! Poor thing looks like it's going to explode.

Dec 6, 2005
ZooMom said:
My parents cat was nearly that large! I'll see if I can find a pic of her. She died a tragic death, a stroke, in front of us all on Thanksgiving Day. It was funny in an awful way...I was pregnant & my parents were hysterical. She started making a funny noise, her tongue hanging out. My father in-law and brother in-law were having their first Thanksgiving with my parents. It was very memorable but very sad. She lived a long happy life though..she was about 12.

I'm so dying :lol: :lol: :lol: :shame: :shame: I'm so afraid of cats though, if that fat cat crossed my path I 'd totally freak out!