One Bag Obsession

Mrs Tipton

NY State of Mind
O.G.
Jun 28, 2009
Ok Ladies. Ya'll have turned me into an addict. I've been on this forum for about a month (or so), and now I'm obsessed. And I don't even mind! :nuts:

Question: many of you have the same bag in lots of colors/fabrics. I recently got the Julianne in Steel, and now I want her in black with brass, black with silver, walnut and maybe even gray!

For those of you with one bag in multiple colors/fabrics, how does that work? Does it feel weird carrying the same bag over and over? Or not?

I'm SOOOOO tempted to call and order another Julianne right NOW!

I sold my bags off a while ago (for financial reasons) and am now in the process of building my stash back up (so much that my dh is about to kill me, LOL) . I really love having an awesome bag in several colors. I don't think it's weird at all!! GO FOR IT!!! You know you want to!!:yahoo:

Ok Ladies. Ya'll have turned me into an addict. I've been on this forum for about a month (or so), and now I'm obsessed. And I don't even mind! :nuts:

Question: many of you have the same bag in lots of colors/fabrics. I recently got the Julianne in Steel, and now I want her in black with brass, black with silver, walnut and maybe even gray!

For those of you with one bag in multiple colors/fabrics, how does that work? Does it feel weird carrying the same bag over and over? Or not?

I'm SOOOOO tempted to call and order another Julianne right NOW!

I have 5 Sabrinas and I don't feel weird carrying them. I do have several different materials which kind of break up the sameness a bit. I have one 2 tone Op Art, 1 tone on tone Op Art, the Ikat which is Op Art but totally different from the rest and 2 patents one of which has the chain on the shoulder strap. So I have a good variety. I think if you love it then go for it! You will eventually branch out once you get your Julianne collection beefed up.

I have lots of multiples! 4 Zoes (all the same size), 4 07 Legacy shoulder bags, 2 Madison small shoulder bags and 2 Legacy Bridgits! If I find a bag that works for me, why not get it in multiples? I do the same with jeans--if I find a pair I love, I'll buy it in a couple different washes.

I want to have the same bag in multiple colors, especially the sabrina! I don't think its weird at all to carry the same bag but just in different colors, if you love a bag enough its worth it!

Not weird at all. If you like the style of the bag why not get them in different colors if funds is not an issue. I currently own 9 zoe's (love the style), 3 carly's and 3 lindsays. And I use all of them.

I have 2 pleated Ergo satchels (black and natural), 2 Parker hippies (violet and white), 2 Heritage stripe totes (1 large green, 1 small pink), and 2 signature stripe totes (bronze and gunmetal), not to mention many Balenciagas in various colors (day, work, and city styles, which are all pretty similar :smile:. I use and enjoy all of my bags--no regrets in having invested in multiples.

Clearly, my vote would be to order another Julianne, stat! Keep us updated!

Ok, calling Nordies now to order the Julianne in Black/Brass. Yay! There is ONE available in Hawaii and they'll waive the shipping. It's the best price I've been able to find. $305.
Thanks for the responses!

I don't have the same bag in different leather colors and/or fabrics. I do however plan on getting a 2nd Sabrina, if not a third. As much as you love the Julianne, that's how I feel about the Sabrina. If you love the actual style of the bag, why not have several different colors?! KWIM?!

I have the Julianne in the grey with silver hardware, and it's TDF!!! Here's some IRL pic's for you. I'm SUCH an enabler!!! LOL

***I'd also consider having multiple Ergo totes in both the medium and the large!!!

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 106
I have lots of multiples! 4 Zoes (all the same size), 4 07 Legacy shoulder bags, 2 Madison small shoulder bags and 2 Legacy Bridgits! If I find a bag that works for me, why not get it in multiples? I do the same with jeans--if I find a pair I love, I'll buy it in a couple different washes.

I do this with all my clothes. My DH gets so mad when I buy the same shirt in like 4 different colors.

definetly not weird! I have two sabrinas and four rebecca minkoff morning after bags. I would definetly like another sabrina or an all leather julianne! I have an op art julianne in brown! Congrats on your new bags!!!

I have a black leather Sabrina, one med, one large. Got the large first (sister talked me into the bigger bag, because "we're big women and we should carry big bags") (I like fluffy better ;) )
then the shopping voices in my head pushed me past the problem of buying the one I wanted in the first place, the med. So, now I have to have the courage to actually whip them out. I've done the rounds with all my bags (all diff) except for these girls. Dunno why I'm chicken.
I didn't want her to get heat stroke today !!!

So, that being said, my motto: Do what your heart prompts you, and what you will not regret.