Once Upon A Time-Season 4-Frozen

jclaybo

Unbothered
Sep 5, 2013
The original thread was told old so I am starting a new one:smile:

I am sooooooo ready for my favorite show to return this Sunday:graucho:
Me and the kids have been faithful viewers since episode one and I literally got goosebumps watching the final scene of season 3 finale just knowing a Frozen crossover was in the works

We've all heard the "Let It Go" jokes by now, but Frozen fever has not yet broken.
When Once Upon a Time returns for its fourth season on Sunday (8/7c, ABC), it will be the residents of Storybrooke, not Arendelle, who will fall under the icy touch of the hit Disney franchise for the first 11 episodes. Fans of the series, however, need not be worried that their favorite characters will be shunted to the side to make way for Anna and Elsa. "Frozen is not taking over our show," co-creator Edward Kitsis assured TVGuide.com. "If you are a fan of Once Upon a Time, we are still continuing all the stories that we left off with last year -- with Regina, with Emma, with Snow and Charming, with Rumplestiltskin. Fans should be looking at the Frozen arc similar to the way we did the Wicked Witch or Peter Pan."

http://www.tvguide.com/news/once-up...=breakingnews&partnerid=yahoo&ftag=yhf09b6e7d

Who else is ready to get Frozen this Sunday:ghi5::snowballs:

I was impressed w/ how close they made the troll look to the one in the movie. Lol. But I think they needed someone "beefier" for Kristoff.
Interested to see where they take the frozen story!

My mom loves OUAT and she has never seen Frozen so I am going to have to prepare her for the connection whimsic as well so totally get where you're coming from. I loved Sunday's episode and loved the trolls they did good at making them look like the movie. And a beefier Kristoff would have been nice cause he was beefy in the movie. I was expecting the reindeer to talk as well but maybe that was the snowman that talked

I haven't seen frozen yet either so it was hard for me to follow along too. I'm not gonna lie though, I really won't be too interested in a totally frozen centric season.

Loved the beauty and the beast scene though!

I have never seen the movie, "Frozen", so don't get all the inside connections to the movie. I don't know how I'd feel about the whole season being frozen....:thinking:

I have never seen the movie, "Frozen", so don't get all the inside connections to the movie. I don't know how I'd feel about the whole season being frozen....:thinking:

I've seen frozen more times than I can count thanks to my 6 & 4 y/o daughters! Literally a day doesn't pass when I don't hear a frozen reference in the house. I think their baby brother's first words might be "let it go." ;)

I've seen frozen more times than I can count thanks to my 6 & 4 y/o daughters! Literally a day doesn't pass when I don't hear a frozen reference in the house. I think their baby brother's first words might be "let it go." ;)

Yeah my kids started back to their daily routine of asking "Mom, do you want to build a snowman"? I of course laugh cause it's 75 degrees here but I like everyone hope it's not a whole season of Frozen, I can deal with a few episodes but it looks like it may be a little deeper than just the Frozen tie-in. Did anyone peep Rumple in the guesthouse? What the heck was he doing?!!! I am intrigued now!

They said season 4 will follow season 3's formula..11 episodes on the Frozen arc and then winter break..after the break they will introduce a new arc for the back 11 episodes

Since I didn't like the movie, I only made it through maybe the first fifteen minutes of the first episode. I think I'm out. I definitely can't hang in with a storyline I have no interest in for 11 episodes. :sad: