~**Once Upon a Time on ABC - Premieres Sunday, Oct. 23 8pm**~

Saw a commercial for season 2 today in one of our meetings. It showed a man's hand putting on a hook!! (Captain Hook) Soooo many exciting storylines and characters to come this season!
Oh cool! I love Peter Pan :smile:

**season 1 spoilers below**

I've been wondering this for a while, why did Jamie Dornan leave the show? Was his role always supposed to end that early or was he written out due to conflicts on set?

Sunday Sept. 30 is going to be so awesome! OUAT and Revenge and 666 Park Ave = match made in heaven!

Next Sunday at 7PM right before the premiere there will be a look back at season 1 of Once...the special is titled "Magic is Coming."

I wish Season 1 reruns stayed longer on OnDemand so that I can catch up before season 2 starts. The good thing about cable is they do all day reruns the day of the premiere of a new season. That was how I got into Burn Notice.

Dancechika24 said:
Sunday Sept. 30 is going to be so awesome! OUAT and Revenge and 666 Park Ave = match made in heaven!
"

You said it! I cant wait for the 30th lol!! I havent watched 666 park ave yet, did it already start? And if so is it good? Not that i need another show to be addicted to!! Lol!!