Once upon a time, a young man was looking for something.

Vivek

Jun 2, 2008
A guitar case. He had recieved a beautiful new Martin guitar for passing his exams from his doting grandmother. Unfortunately, he had a rubbish case for it, and only the best would do for Mr Martin Guitar. Whilst thinking about the dazzling charisma of Hermes products, the young man thought about a potential Hermes guitar case covered in the finest of leathers. Then one day the young man stumbled upon this:

n522035453_4114340_1894.jpg

Yes, that did need a reveal, even though it isn't mine. Isn't it just beautiful. It brings together my two loves. Hermes and Guitars. I want one when i'm older :smile:

Wow... that is beyond luxe. :drool:

If I had a guitar case that looked like that, I think I'd forget about the guitar :P. And congrats on the Martin, btw. I love guitars too, though I have a Taylor.

Heh BlueGenes, Indeed it is! I have a beautiful Martin HD35 dreadnought, it's a real delight to play, just a fantastic sound, plus the fingerboard is divine! Although that case is meant for the creme de la creme of Martins (D28, but the 00028) figures doesn't it, because it surely is at the top echelon of guitar cases!

windowshopping, yes, holy moly. That perfectly describes my first reaction to it!

Vivek, That's awesome. :smile: I hope you get something
like that in future. :smile:

Thank you for sharing your story about your Grandmother
who purchased the guitar for you. :smile: I love stories
like that. :smile:

Hey K_B! Indeed it is :smile: I really hope so to, but i'm presuming the price point will be £60,000+ at the moment, which is shocking. I love stories like mine too, especially when they happen to me :smile: I hope you get something that you'll adore for when you graduate in a month :biggrin:

That is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing! Continue doing well on your exams...a liberal dosing of Hermes can be in your future! Cheers!

Pepper, thats amazing, Clapton has a Martin, perhaps that case is the one that was especially made for him?

Docride, you are right, oh so right. As long as I do really well, more and more Hermes should be in my life when i'm older :smile:

And yes kimberf, one day...one day...

Holy mother of WOW! What a stunning case. I'm a player too, and would kill for a case like that! Then of course I'd get to go shopping too for the finest guitar to keep within it.. :graucho:

FrankieP, not sure about the finest, but one of the most desirable guitars is the Martin D28 closely followed by the Martin HD35 (LOVE my grandma for getting me this :biggrin:) so i've got the guitar, I just need to mortgage my parent's house and sell off my family, and then I might be able to afford this case :P

eminere, indeed it does, LV doesn't have anything on Hermes (although, handmade LV trunks are a thing to admire)