Once I found my first WOC, I couldn't stop myself!

NancyFancy

O.G.
Feb 11, 2011
My ever growing, little WOC collection:

I popped into the SF Boutique yesterday to ask a question and somehow I managed to walk out a Brilliance Patent Red 14K WOC. Self-control? Not me! It is also the first 20XXXXXX number, so it seems the factories are really turning the bags out in record numbers in 2014.

P8081357_zps73702ec3.jpg

No problem bringing her home and introducing her to my Black Patent Classic:

P8081378_zpsf9645794.jpg

And why not bring their Timeless sister that I picked up at Avenue Montaigne in Paris last year and started this whole thing:

P8081400_zpsb41b2ef9.jpg

I love this addiction!

WOW! What a color. It's like the apple the witch gives Snow White! SO juicy! Its the prettiest out of your 3 to me because it is just so striking. And I love the color and shape of the CC!! Very nice. Enjoy!!

My ever growing, little WOC collection:

I popped into the SF Boutique yesterday to ask a question and somehow I managed to walk out a Brilliance Patent Red 14K WOC. Self-control? Not me! It is also the first 20XXXXXX number, so it seems the factories are really turning the bags out in record numbers in 2014.

P8081357_zps73702ec3.jpg

No problem bringing her home and introducing her to my Black Patent Classic:

P8081378_zpsf9645794.jpg

And why not bring their Timeless sister that I picked up at Avenue Montaigne in Paris last year and started this whole thing:

P8081400_zpsb41b2ef9.jpg

I love this addiction!
I love the fact they are all so different leather, and color. Congrats

Gorgeous, congrats! She is so stunning and looks great with your other WOCs!

I see you have two patent bags- how do you find them in terms of durability and fingerprints, etc over time? I just purchased a black patent mini and i love her! Definitely warming up to patent as one of my favourite Chanel leathers :smile: