Once I found my first WOC, I couldn't stop myself!

NancyFancy

O.G.
Feb 11, 2011
San Francisco Bay Area
My ever growing, little WOC collection:

I popped into the SF Boutique yesterday to ask a question and somehow I managed to walk out a Brilliance Patent Red 14K WOC. Self-control? Not me! It is also the first 20XXXXXX number, so it seems the factories are really turning the bags out in record numbers in 2014.

No problem bringing her home and introducing her to my Black Patent Classic:

And why not bring their Timeless sister that I picked up at Avenue Montaigne in Paris last year and started this whole thing:

I love this addiction!

MapleLuxe

Nov 30, 2013
WOW! What a color. It's like the apple the witch gives Snow White! SO juicy! Its the prettiest out of your 3 to me because it is just so striking. And I love the color and shape of the CC!! Very nice. Enjoy!!

BirkinLover77

Apr 30, 2014
New York City
My ever growing, little WOC collection:

I popped into the SF Boutique yesterday to ask a question and somehow I managed to walk out a Brilliance Patent Red 14K WOC. Self-control? Not me! It is also the first 20XXXXXX number, so it seems the factories are really turning the bags out in record numbers in 2014.

No problem bringing her home and introducing her to my Black Patent Classic:

And why not bring their Timeless sister that I picked up at Avenue Montaigne in Paris last year and started this whole thing:

I love this addiction!
I love the fact they are all so different leather, and color. Congrats

Tiny09

Apr 20, 2014
stunning red! and the CC logo is beautiful too! is it more expensive than the regular classuc wocs?

LuxBagLVr

Chanel-aholic
Nov 15, 2010
Toronto
Gorgeous, congrats! She is so stunning and looks great with your other WOCs!

I see you have two patent bags- how do you find them in terms of durability and fingerprints, etc over time? I just purchased a black patent mini and i love her! Definitely warming up to patent as one of my favourite Chanel leathers :smile: