Once bitten, twice... IN LOVE!*HG Alert

leamb

O.G.
Jan 5, 2011
I've been off bal for almost half a year now and i've just been itching to get myself some of them yummy leather. I've been lurking around the forums.. but.... none of the new colors and leather have really caught my eye..

So everyday i just move around my different Bal sites, admiring all your bags (new AND old)...

Till recently, i realised i've been smitten by the Oldies Chevre leather!!
(i've '04 Rose and '06 Rouge Vif)
They're just incredibly smooshhhyy, puddly... fluffy... the Chevre bags feel like pillows really!!

so i started keeping a lookout for the older bags...

and 'lo and behold!! look what i found on Bonanza last week!!

FrontStuds_zpsf14f4d65.jpg

Front_zpsc56c23a8.jpg

Apple Green!!!! and in my fav size - City!!! In mint condition :biggrin::biggrin:

( I don't know how you guys keep it so well after 8 years!- but i promise i'll do the same. i've already treated it with LH, Apple guarde, FHO.....
Thank you CeeJay, she is in good hands)

The leather and color is so pretty i couldn't stop raving about it when i brought her out the past weekend. Found myself just wanting more :nuts:

and BOOM! :faint:
Found this in my local consignment shop!!

Front_zps493a2b96.jpg

Apple Green Work!!
And just when i was looking for a larger size Bal!!

Near Mint too!

I've been looking at AG for years since i started my love affair with Bal... and now i have TWO.

When it rains, it POURRRRS minty apple green!:yahoo:

HOORAH!!

Congratulations on your HG!!! So happy for you! She will be a fun burst of color!

Thank you! i was worried about matching my wardrobe to the bag, but my bf was just saying it "clashes" with everything so well that it ends up matching it!
haha

they are both outstanding! Ceejay has the most amazing collection, all her bags look well cared for, you scored!

i know! i think i need to revisit the maintenance threads just in case

whee!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

yay! congrats! love the pop of color! :smile: gorgeous bags, enjoy them!

Thanks, i definitely will :biggrin::biggrin:

Way to go....these are fantastic. CJ has had all the greatest bags. And still has so many.

AND...that is some local consignment shop.

She does! i was just looking at the bags she listed that day- droolworthy:drool:

i really lucked out with this shop, i usually look at Bonanza/ebay/aff. i've been looking at this local website for years (i kid you not) and they usually only have overpriced bags.. but boom! the work was a steal. One man's poison.. is another man's apple green meat!:roflmfao: