Once and for all: what do you think of Victoria Beckham?

I love her, if she has it, I want it :yahoo:

That outfit was not one of her better ones but we are all allowed a few mistakes LOL

She hasn't had it easy with Davids infidelity but has kept herself very dignified, I admire her for that.

Fair play to her for still being a success in her own right after the Spice Girls demise.

Only she could pull off that simple, demure yet supremely elegant white dress at the Oscars party.

I think she is fabulous!

Her attitude is fantastic. She has a "heck-care" attitude that can be applied in many areas of our own lives. For example, she doesn't give a crap about what people say about her- something all of us should learn in our own social circles/environments.
Sure, what she wears may seem to be a little over-the-top at times, but homegirl can carry the look off! And as for her being a style icon, I must say that I do like her sense of style and the way she carries herself- very sophisticated, and impeccably groomed. Too many british ladies (not all, obviously) are far too sloppy in what they wear and wear clothes that do not fit and are far too shapeless for their bodies.
Her outfits are fantastic, and she doesn't use a stylist. Which is incredible.

Personally, I don't find her very attractive. However, I like her and David Beckham as a couple, and she IS decently stylish - just not on the level of, say, Cate Blanchett or other "bigger" British stars...

I don't get what all the fuss is about. She is rail-thin (I realize that is much-admired, but not to me), has a bad tan, a bad boob job, a bad haircut, never smiles and the way she dresses is over the top. She's just a WAG with a lot of attention.

But seriously though, I think Victoria is a bit of an enigma (neither in a good or bad way). I think she has some inferiority complex because it seems that she likes to act as if she is a posh totty (outside her Spice Girls persona) and she is trying to hard!

I agree with you about her trying to hard...I personally dont like either one of them because it seems like they are starved for attention and I definently dont see her as a "fashion icon" or David as a greeeeeeeeeeeeeat soccer player but hey, I'm a Germany fan so my heart belongs to Michael Ballack...:yes:

I love VB she looks stunning 99% of the time and gets a lot undeserved bad press for some reason the press seems to want to break her. ooh and her book that extra half inch is pretty good too!!

oh i don't know.. i don't find her fashion sense the least bit inspiring, but she usually comes across as a nice person in interviews and things and everyone i know who's met her has begrudgingly said she's lovely. if she didn't do stupid things like walk around carrying chanel skis all day yet never apparently getting as far as the slopes in alpine resorts i might not think of her as such a bimbo.

never liked her style. never thought she's pretty.
she's so uptight and trying too hard. she always dresses to impress other people.

and i really do think that she brings bad influence to becks.
there was a case when beck was still in MU,a dn he didn't go to practice with reason that he's sick. and the coach, ferguson saw him on TV with VB going to a FASHION SHOW!!! on that day he called sick!
can u believe that?
i LOVE football, and i think he's the snobbest football player in UK.

i think they'll suit better in america thank in UK. now they can live a "glamour" life which they seem to like.

Well, her style is certainly not mainstream, everday wearable for most people, but then that's part of what makes her fun to watch...you never know what she will sport next. And for some reason, I guess just her personality and the way she has pushed herself as a fashion "icon", she can pull off most of the wild and wacky outfits she puts together.