Once and for all... Keep it or not?

Should I keep the Neverfull?

• Keep it creases or no creases and live happily!

• Don't keep it. Get the Saumur in Mini Lin

• Don't keep it. Get the Naviglio in Damier Azur

• Neither, I would get a different bag...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Felipe

Apr 7, 2008
Ok I know you guys are probably SICK of me raving on and on about my Neverfull, and the folding marks, and the modeling pics bla bla bla bla...

But I think that this bag has brought a lot os stress to me already even though I do LOVE IT. Now I need you guys to help me make a decision once and for all so I can keep on living my life properly hehehe.... the truth is that I believe you know what's best for me better than I do!
Should I keep the Neverfull and be happy with it creases or no creases, or should I exchange it for the mini lin saumur (which color?) or should I exchange it for the Naviglio?(azur)

I just NEED to know your opinion! sorry... :sad:

Thanks again!

And which one would you suggest?

Thanks!

well ok seeing as how the creases are bothering you i would say a different bag. Im not sure of your budget or what exactly it is youre looking for since a naviglio and a neverfull are very different.

ps, i saw your other posts of the neverfull on you, and i wont lie, it looks rather good on you, for some reason it works. (ive seen it on others and it didnt, but i feel bad telling them LOL)

Honestly WHAT DO YOU REALLY FEEL?! DO YOU REALLY LIKE THE NEVERFULL.... forget about the creases... that goes away... TRUST ME. IT GOES AWAY. but DO YOU REALLY LOVE THE NEVERFULL.... IF YOU DO, THEN WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD DO....

AND THATS TO KEEP IT!!! ;)

well ok seeing as how the creases are bothering you i would say a different bag. Im not sure of your budget or what exactly it is youre looking for since a naviglio and a neverfull are very different.

ps, i saw your other posts of the neverfull on you, and i wont lie, it looks rather good on you, for some reason it works. (ive seen it on others and it didnt, but i feel bad telling them LOL)

Honestly WHAT DO YOU REALLY FEEL?! DO YOU REALLY LIKE THE NEVERFULL.... forget about the creases... that goes away... TRUST ME. IT GOES AWAY. but DO YOU REALLY LOVE THE NEVERFULL.... IF YOU DO, THEN WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD DO....

AND THATS KEEP IT!!! ;)

HAHAHAHA You really had me laughing! Really!

Ok, I really needed to know if I could pull it off, and I am really glad that you think I can wear it well, I do think it goes with me.

And yes I am a really confused person, since they have nothing to do with each other (the naviglio and the Neverfull) I just want a practical bag for everyday use that would be DIFFERENT from most people. Not an unusual extremely limited piece, but something that would look good and fashionable on me. I am willing to spend about 2000 in a bag, but like I always say the most difficult thing to do it choose a bag from LV since they are ALL amazing! (WOW I talk A LOT!)

Thanks for listening to me!

HAHAHAHA You really had me laughing! Really!

Ok, I really needed to know if I could pull it off, and I am really glad that you think I can wear it well, I do think it goes with me.

And yes I am a really confused person, since they have nothing to do with each other (the naviglio and the Neverfull) I just want a practical bag for everyday use that would be DIFFERENT from most people. Not an unusual extremely limited piece, but something that would look good and fashionable on me. I am willing to spend about 2000 in a bag, but like I always say the most difficult thing to do it choose a bag from LV since they are ALL amazing! (WOW I talk A LOT!)

Thanks for listening to me!

well thats enough. im not sure if you like the kangaroo line?
but here are the two im drooling over but frankly cant afford right now BUT I WILL SOOOOOON!!:graucho:

the cabas soana
Picture4-2.png

and the sport bag in soana
Picture5-2.png