Once again can't decided

cfca22

Aug 3, 2011
Ok so I have a coupon for 25% off starting next week, and I want everything!!!!! SInce its xmas month I can't spend too much on myself which is hard not to. So I have a few options please help.
Need to attach the pictures
Thanks ladies:biggrin:

Here are the choices:

1) MADISON LEATHER CONVERTIBLE HOBO in the Midnight
2) MADISON QUILTED CHEVRON NYLON FASHION SWINGPACK in Navy
3) MADISON LEATHER HAILEY in Cherry
4) MADISON QUILTED CHEVRON NYLON GO-GO LARGE WRISTLET in Mahogany

I already have the Madison quilted chevron purse in Mahogany

Attachments

• Coach-Madison-Leather-Convertible-Hobo---Midnight-15959_1584_1.jpg
    Coach-Madison-Leather-Convertible-Hobo---Midnight-15959_1584_1.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 91
  • MAYAX46591-NAVY-LARGE.jpg
    MAYAX46591-NAVY-LARGE.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 18633 brass cherry.png
    18633 brass cherry.png
    184.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Coach-Madison-Quilted-Chevron-Nylon-Go-Go-Large-Wristlet---Mahogany-46590_1503_1.jpg
    Coach-Madison-Quilted-Chevron-Nylon-Go-Go-Large-Wristlet---Mahogany-46590_1503_1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 85
The promo I have is for the store only, but the purses are online only. Now do you ladies think they still can apply it if I place the order at the store?

Also if anyone has any of the purses can you please post mod pic or pic of the purse.

The promo I have is for the store only, but the purses are online only. Now do you ladies think they still can apply it if I place the order at the store?

Also if anyone has any of the purses can you please post mod pic or pic of the purse.

I would think that the boutique could still order for you....

The reason why I chose Hailey is: I bought a convertible hobo on ebay and carried it one time. Although my stuff fit, it seemed a tight crunch and I think it was because the bag is so crescent/hobo shaped. I ended up selling it and then I found Hailey on sale at Macy's. Even though I think the dimensions are a little smaller, the shape is different and I find my stuff fits much more comfortably in the Hailey versus the convertible hobo. I love the Hailey!

My first choice would be the Madison Covertible Hobo in midnight; that bag jumps off the screen at me every time I see it. My second choice would be the cherry Hailey.