Onatah, should I or shouldn't I ?

:yahoo: GET THAT BAG RIGHT NOW!!! :yahoo:
I just got mine and I looooove it. The leather is really soft. I may just be overly cautious but it seems like the leather would scratch easily because it is so soft. I wouldnt trust it in the rain either. It reminds my of the leather on my Chanel Cambon bowler - but supple and squishy. Its really light on the shoulder and comfortable to boot. I went with the Moka and absolutely love it. The chocolate color is dark and yummy. It gives the bag real depth. This is the first bag that my husband has actually admitted might be worth the money. The detail and craftmanship that went into the bag is LV all the way. I was a little wary of the shoulder strap looking cheap at first (from the pics online) but in person there is no doubt this is an expensively made bag. Needless to say I am in love with my Moka Onatah GM and once you get your hands on one you will be too! :love:

hmm for some reason i dont like the onatah.. reminds me of MJ line ( i think the bag is called hobo banana!!!) of resort 06of bags. (www.marcjacob.com)

In my opinion, when i pay big $$$ for LV bag i want it to be a unique design that was created for LV.. not partially! :flowers:

I agree with everything except it reminds me more of a Coach bag than MJ. It looks like the Coach hobo bags. When I saw it in person I wasn't that impressed with it.

I have it in Suede. Although the leather version would be a little more durable, the bag is still really sensitive and water is it's enemy. Not a practical bag and I think there are others out there that give more bang for your buck.