Onatah GM in Cacao - is it hard to keep clean?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi!

I have a chance to get the Onatah bag (Cacao) in a very reasonable price, but I have heard that it's very hard to keep clean. Please, share your experiences because I don't know if I dare to buy it... I want a bag for everyday use. There are already too many just hanging in my closet :P

Thank you so much!

2. It shouldn't be too bad, since cocoa is a medium dark brown - not as sensitive to stains or colour transfer as the orange or yellow. But suede is obviosly not very resistant to water and scratching, so you'd have to be a bit more careful than if you had a canvas bag, such as damier or mono. I wouldn't worry, it would make a great everyday bag as long as you don't bring it out in snow or rain all the time. And I would personally make sure not to carry a suede bag (of any colour) on a brand new dark denim jacket or similar - they always leave colour transfer on shoulderbags. There are suede protection sprays you could use to prevent water spots. Good luck!