Onatah Gm Cuir Help!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. HI, does anyone know if this bag is seasonal? LE? or permanant. I asked my SA and she said its permanant, but i remember reading here on the forum that this bag is LE..hmmm...
    and should i get this bag? its 1750 CAD? if i buy it, i would give up on my bleeding dam. speedy 25 (manager offers me store credit, exchange or another one), however, even if i give it up, i still gotta add like 1300 CAD..
    if this bag is really permanant, i think i should wait till i save up enough money? since i still gotta pay off my credit card..hmm id unno what to do..the onatah is soo pretty.:love:

2. I think the suede is limited edition and the leather is permanent.. but i could be wrong :smile:

3. They both are limited. My SA said they will be gone by Christmas.

4. they are limited edition......(both suede and cuir)....otherwise I wouldn't have trampled over 4 kids while running over to my local LV boutique, SA girl was like.... "GET HERE NOW! cuz it's LE, otherwise, i'm giving it to the next person"......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice