On Your Radar - Your F/W Wishlist

Maybe a plum double zip wallet.
DEF. the Yoko.

Are they still making the super-big Clara hobo, or did that get dropped? Are they only making the regular-sized Clara? Either, way, I want one.

And maybe a Yves.... although the Coach comparisons leave me cold. The Claras are soooo not Coach, and sooooo hawt.

I stand by my earlier statement that I would like one of everything lol, but realistically I'm going to have to wait for some deep discounts to pick up the big ticket items, such as coats and handbags. I covet the Tallulah patchwork suede skirt but my greatest fear is wearing down a booty shaped bald patch in the rear seat of the suede skirt. lol

paelaf, is there some question of whether or not they were making the Black Bibliotheque?

oops, no--I *thought* I had only seen it in smog. When I saw a pic of a black arbus dress on flickr it made me hopeful that bibliotheque would be also be available in black. Looking back at the lookbook I see that they did show it that way all along. Sorry faf! :biggrin:

Definitely the plum Yoko. Deciding on whether to order it now with Groupon.

Perhaps the Biblio. I'll wait til I see RL pics. And then use my second Groupon! :smile:

cciele, I ordered the Plum Yoko early, because I was afraid the Small would sell out before it went on deep discount. But I'm sure you could wait until they have their first sale (I'm hoping Labor Day, myself).

leo, the groupon... kinda hard to 'splain. It's a group coupon: pay $75 and get $175 credit on HH merch (you get a number, like a GC). There had to be 50 people buying to activate the Groupon, and they were for sale for one day only. The Groupon itself is good for two years at HH.

I'd be lovin to get something in that cognac leather, but I'm afraid of ordering anything from HH after the recent customer service nighmare. I think I'll just stick to my wishlist of older Yam items from Ebay/Bonanzle . Safer than ordering from HH!

Thanks faf, that makes sense. Did they send an email about it or something? Or did they just email you if you were one of the 50 that bought during that time period? I would've liked one of those! lol

It really stinks to hear about all these CS issues, too. I hope they can make it right soon :sad:

Last edited:
Leo, the Groupon site has 'group coupons' for different things during the week (restaurants, spas, dentist visits<?>). Someone (Carn?) discovered one almost 2 weeks ago for HH, buy a $75 Groupon which is good for $175 of HH merchandise at anytime in the next two years, including sales. A minimum of 50 needed to be sold to activate it. Once pursegal assured us it was legit that was no problem. I 'only' bought two, some nutty people got at least five ~ Spend more, save more :P

Groupon has a website and the coupons change every day.

I'd like a new wallet, maybe the Emile and I might go for the matching check book cover. Need a card case but trying to decide between the Emile or the Sophie. Perhaps the Newman bag. Other than that...cuffs! Can't believe how much I love them!!!!

Last edited:
I have to say, even though everything looks pretty, there really isn't anything that I want. Maybe the CLARA hobo if it comes out in different colors( I don't fancy the colors they have this season for them) , but other than the CLARA's, nada. Now if they make the CLARA with an emerald green and purple medallion...hot!