On which occasions do you use/plan to use your Miroir bags?

Mai Britt

LOVES LUXURY
Oct 13, 2006
Hi all

I was wondering if you use your miroir bags as every day bags or as 'party' bags.

I have the pochette, whichh is for me a very cute bag for a night out..

and the Silver speedy which I plan to use when meeting my friends for coffee and shopping.

I don't think that I would use it for work (It isn't a swanky office or anything)

How about you?

I wouldn't use my pochette (or any other Miroir bag, if I owned one) for work or school...it just doesn't seem very appropriate IMO.
I'll mainly use my silver pochette for dates with boyfriend, but I would not bring it out to work (even though I work at a restaurant and it doesn't matter what purse I carry) because I'm scared of getting it scratched. I would not bring it to school because people will stare at it all day, and I would not bring it out shopping because it doesn't hold enough!

I will carry it every single day and night when I go out (not to work) between Thanksgiving and New Year, because the bag automatically matches everything I wear (or I just wear matching clothes for the holiday season so eventually everything matches).

Other than that... I guess I'll only wear it to go to parties

I have carried mine for 3 days straight so far and LOVING IT. I was a little worried at first...(scratching it etc...) Im over that now. I will use the gold papi for evening. Speedy is too big for an evening bag for me. I do not think any Miroir bag will be "out" here....no one has one! lol AND what a conversation starter it been the last few days!!

I will use it whenever it looks good with my outfit.

I was just about to say that! :lol: I use mine for work when I it looks good with my outfit, and I work in a high-level Admin position, but it doesn't stop me from looking good. I always get compliments and it doesn't seem to be inappropriate in anyway.:jammin:

I think it looks great even at night, like when I go out with my friends to dinner and a lounge, although a cramped up bar might be a totally different thing. I would go with the pochette in that case.;)