On which occasions do you use/plan to use your Miroir bags?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all

I was wondering if you use your miroir bags as every day bags or as 'party' bags.

I have the pochette, whichh is for me a very cute bag for a night out..

and the Silver speedy which I plan to use when meeting my friends for coffee and shopping.

I don't think that I would use it for work (It isn't a swanky office or anything)

How about you?

2. I'm going to use my gold speedy for going out, not for work. I'm a clinical psychologist in training, so its not really appropriate for my workplace.

3. I wouldn't use my pochette (or any other Miroir bag, if I owned one) for work or school...it just doesn't seem very appropriate IMO.
    I'll mainly use my silver pochette for dates with boyfriend, but I would not bring it out to work (even though I work at a restaurant and it doesn't matter what purse I carry) because I'm scared of getting it scratched. I would not bring it to school because people will stare at it all day, and I would not bring it out shopping because it doesn't hold enough!

4. My Silver Speedy will be used casually..it'll go with a lot of things! The gold pochette will be a "going out" bag :yes:

5. I will use it whenever it looks good with my outfit.

6. I will carry it every single day and night when I go out (not to work) between Thanksgiving and New Year, because the bag automatically matches everything I wear (or I just wear matching clothes for the holiday season so eventually everything matches).

Other than that... I guess I'll only wear it to go to parties

7. I have used my silver Speedy every day since I received it, but not at night. I wonder how long I can use it before it's "out."

8. I have carried mine for 3 days straight so far and LOVING IT. I was a little worried at first...(scratching it etc...) Im over that now. I will use the gold papi for evening. Speedy is too big for an evening bag for me. I do not think any Miroir bag will be "out" here....no one has one! lol AND what a conversation starter it been the last few days!!

9. I know! I have people come up and ask if they can touch it.

10. I was just about to say that! :lol: I use mine for work when I it looks good with my outfit, and I work in a high-level Admin position, but it doesn't stop me from looking good. I always get compliments and it doesn't seem to be inappropriate in anyway.:jammin:

I think it looks great even at night, like when I go out with my friends to dinner and a lounge, although a cramped up bar might be a totally different thing. I would go with the pochette in that case.;)

11. exactly!

12. hum....I've used my gold pap during day time, mainly w/nice pair of jeans. Pochette will be for night out :smile:

13. I use my miroir speedy everyday, and it's not too flashy.

14. pretty much agree with everyone else.
    my gold pochette is a "going out" bag.
    silver speedy is everyday shopping bag etc & just got my gold speedy so now I'll alternate between them