On which hand do you wear your LOVE?

EMDOC

Sep 5, 2011
Hello. I purchased the cuff a month or so ago, and decided that I would prefer the full bracelet. So now I need to figure out on which wrist to wear it. My right hand is my dominant. I divide my metal jewelry and wear my steel and silver on the left and gold on the right. But these are items I usually take off at the end of the day. So my question to you all is which wrist do you prefer and why? Thanks.

I wear it on my left wrist since it is my non dominant hand & figures it might get less scratches that way. I am also used to wear my favorite bracelets on the same wrist for roughly the same reason or maybe just out of habit. When I firs got my love I wore it on my right wrist for a few days but it just doesn't feel right so I eventually moved it to my left wrist & that is where it stays. :smile:

I haven't had a chance to wear mine yet (got it for Xmas, had to xchange size which hasn't come in yet.) But I plan to wear it on my right wrist which is my dominant hand. I wear my watch on the left . I actually have a theory that I will be more conscious and in control of it because its my dominant hand. My left hand I smack on things all the time because I feel it's more clumsy if that makes any sense lol

I haven't had a chance to wear mine yet (got it for Xmas, had to xchange size which hasn't come in yet.) But I plan to wear it on my right wrist which is my dominant hand. I wear my watch on the left . I actually have a theory that I will be more conscious and in control of it because its my dominant hand. My left hand I smack on things all the time because I feel it's more clumsy if that makes any sense lol
Me too!

I also wear mine on my left hand, which is my dominant hand. I would prefer to wear it on my right hand (because it would get less scratched) but I wear my watch on my right hand and don't want to wear it with my watch.

phillj12 said:
I also wear mine on my left hand, which is my dominant hand. I would prefer to wear it on my right hand (because it would get less scratched) but I wear my watch on my right hand and don't want to wear it with my watch.

I would agree. That's my dilemma.