On which hand do you wear your LOVE?

BornToShop1990 said:
I got mine for Christmas and I had to go through airport security four times since then. I had no problems at all.

Do you mind letting me know w/c airports you went thru? I'm debating about wearing it while traveling if it will cause issues... especially if we will be traveling with an infant for vacation. I might not mind if traveling alone or for business. however, DH will not be very happy if I get held up at security because of the bracelet. TIA!

faintlymacabre said:
I had been wearing it on my left, but will soon be moving it to my right because I'm expecting an awesome new watch in the mail. :smile: I'm right-handed, but I'm not too concerned about the Love bashing into things because my cuff is a fairly close fit.

So you have the cuff?

benchwarmer said:
I think the Love looks so pretty next to a watch, especially a Cartier watch. I don't have one myself but if I did, that's where I'd wear it. Another look that is pretty is to wear it next to another Love Bangle or a Juste bangle.

Interesting thought. I have a Cartier watch, but it seemed like the cuff kept sliding under my watch when I wore them together.

Kissmark said:
This is one of the reasons why I still haven't gotten a love bracelet yet. I wear my watch on my left wrist (non dominant) and if I were to get a love I want to wear it on my right. I wanted to see how I would like it so I wore my silver Tiffany's bangle on my right wrist for a few days (I normally wear this bangle on my left with my watch, I don't really care about scratching it) and I hated it! It really gets in the way when I write or use mouse.

If you want to know if you want to wear it on your right wrist you can wear something else for a few days and see if you will like it.

Great idea.

cupcake34 said:
I wear my Love on my left wrist, which is my non-dominant wrist. However, I also wore it on the right wrist for a few weeks and it didn't bother me at all.

I don't think that you can really protect your bracelet from scratches. There are many scratches on my Love, I don't even know how I got them :P

Very true.

I wear my love bracelet on my left wrist and my watch on my right.
I'm left-handed so I wear it on my dominant wrist, but I'm not ready to stack it with my watch just yet and I kinda like the combo with my wedding set. :smile: