On waitlist for Amarante? Got it already? Hands UP!

Liberté

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
Are you on the waitlist for something amarante? What?

DId you get anything already? Post pictures!

I just got on the waitlist for the sunset boulevard, it's about 4000 NOK. The Sa looked really chic, tan and newly coiffed today ^_^

I'm not on a list because I know my store will have them in, but I'm planning on getting a Reade PM. I AM on the list for the Inclusion pieces though (bangle, ring, Speedy keyring).

Getting the zippy wallet (of course)! :love: This will be #4 for the zippy wallet for me......just think they are so functional! =)

I'm not waitlisting (my store will have them, like Rebecca's) but I also want a zippy! But this would be my first zippy. I love the look of I want!I want!'s French purse, but worry that it will be hard to close if I need to carry a lot of (smaller!) bills or coins.

I'm not waitlisting (my store will have them, like Rebecca's) but I also want a zippy! But this would be my first zippy. I love the look of I want!I want!'s French purse, but worry that it will be hard to close if I need to carry a lot of (smaller!) bills or coins.

same here.. i am tossing between the zippy and the french purse also... :yahoo: arhhh i really cant wait to see the colour IRL