On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me.....

SpeedyJC

Just a gal who loves purses, clocks and cats
O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
One beautiful little LV!

Ok, I know that was cornier than his and hers matching Mr. & Mrs. Claus Xmas sweaters (not that I would even know such a thing exists :graucho: )but I just couldn't help myself.

Anyways without further ado here is my sweet LV present from my fiance; the mono/noir Twinset. First off thank you everyone who gave me advice in my previous thread because I had no idea what I wanted however once I got to the store and tried this on for a second time I just knew I couldn't leave without her. Also I already did a reveal when she first came in from Fashionphile but I just unwrapped her yesterday morning so here she is again the LE Shimmer Halo and she is new condition.

*Please excuse the not too pleased looking cat, for lighting purposes I took photos under his Christmas tree and he didnt seem too thrilled about it.

Attachments

• lvgifts.JPG
    lvgifts.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,378
  • twinser - Edited (1).jpg
    twinser - Edited (1).jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,371
  • halo - Edited.jpg
    halo - Edited.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 1,380
  • twinetandhalo - Edited (1).jpg
    twinetandhalo - Edited (1).jpg
    77 KB · Views: 1,378
Last edited:
Here are pics of the Holiday season window display at Saks 5th Ave. Also here is a pic of me trying on the twinset in store(it looks a bit long because it wasnt adjusted properly at the time.)

Attachments

• saks - Edited.jpg
    saks - Edited.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,378
  • saks2 - Edited.jpg
    saks2 - Edited.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 1,354
  • saks3 - Edited.jpg
    saks3 - Edited.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,333
  • me.JPG
    me.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,321
One beautiful little LV!

Ok, I know that was cornier than his and hers matching Mr. & Mrs. Claus Xmas sweaters (not that I would even know such a thing exists :graucho: )but I just couldn't help myself.

Anyways without further ado here is my sweet LV present from my fiance; the mono/noir Twinset. First off thank you everyone who gave me advice in my previous thread because I had no idea what I wanted however once I got to the store and tried this on for a second time I just knew I couldn't leave without her. Also I already did a reveal when she first came in from Fashionphile but I just unwrapped her yesterday morning so here she is again the LE Shimmer Halo and she is new condition.

*Please excuse the not too pleased looking cat, for lighting purposes I took photos under his Christmas tree and he didnt seem too thrilled about it.
lovely bags congrats! btw my cat says hello;)