On the lookout, but EXTREMELY nervous!

Stacee

Dec 17, 2009
Hello ladies, I'm finally in the market for some CLs... but I'm terrified of the sizing issues! I figure, yeah, I'm a 39 - because I'm a true size 9 in US sizing, but when I look at the shoes in my closet that have European sizes as well, they say 41 1/2 and 40... scary! LOL

I've read through all the sizing charts and measured my feet a million times... but I wish that I had a place in my city that sold CLs so I could get an accurate size. Is it easy for all you to find correct sizing? Since you know CLs so well?

Hi lady's in the sizeing thread will always help once you find a pair you like post the style name your true US size and they will tell you what size to get :biggrin: the thread is in the referance library and they are experts over there hope that helps and good luck with your first pair x

I know! That's why I'm so nervous! And so many people refuse returns if they don't fit... so scary! I've really got my eye on a pair of pink miminettes, but I think I should go black for my first CL purchase... so classic.

I say go for whatever makes your heart leap. I don't have a single pair of black CLs but love them all! I figured I had a lot of nice basic black shoes so my first CLs were Maggie in lilac and navy....if it's special to you, it's a classic no matter what. FYI I am a 9/9.5 US but always take a a 40.5 in CLs.