On the lookout, but EXTREMELY nervous!

Stacee

Dec 17, 2009
Hello ladies, I'm finally in the market for some CLs... but I'm terrified of the sizing issues! I figure, yeah, I'm a 39 - because I'm a true size 9 in US sizing, but when I look at the shoes in my closet that have European sizes as well, they say 41 1/2 and 40... scary! LOL

I've read through all the sizing charts and measured my feet a million times... but I wish that I had a place in my city that sold CLs so I could get an accurate size. Is it easy for all you to find correct sizing? Since you know CLs so well?

Canarybling

*<3 Louboutin*
Nov 28, 2009
NSW Australia
Hi lady's in the sizeing thread will always help once you find a pair you like post the style name your true US size and they will tell you what size to get :biggrin: the thread is in the referance library and they are experts over there hope that helps and good luck with your first pair x

Stacee

Dec 17, 2009
Thanks Canary, I've read through that.. just a bit nervous! LOL... I suppose I should be more nervous about the color questions.. black or pink? :roflmfao:

Stacee

Dec 17, 2009
I know! That's why I'm so nervous! And so many people refuse returns if they don't fit... so scary! I've really got my eye on a pair of pink miminettes, but I think I should go black for my first CL purchase... so classic.

918Lux

O.G.
Feb 21, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I say go for whatever makes your heart leap. I don't have a single pair of black CLs but love them all! I figured I had a lot of nice basic black shoes so my first CLs were Maggie in lilac and navy....if it's special to you, it's a classic no matter what. FYI I am a 9/9.5 US but always take a a 40.5 in CLs.

Aug 25, 2006
I know! That's why I'm so nervous! And so many people refuse returns if they don't fit... so scary! I've really got my eye on a pair of pink miminettes, but I think I should go black for my first CL purchase... so classic.
Minminettes run very small.

May 31, 2009
My secret is: intuition :lol:
I have always been a lucky girl when it's about sizing AND of course the help of the lovely TPFer's/CL-addicts/shoeaholics/shoppaholics/fashionholics :biggrin: