On the look our for a Grosvenor

pollyp79

O.G.
Dec 12, 2008
Hi Ladies,
Iam after a mulberry grosvenor bag in black or brown.
There are x2 styles with the same name "Grosvenor"
Iam after the one which is more of a hand held box shape bag a bit like the Rachel. I saw one at bicester last year & regret not snapping it up as havent seen one since.
If any of u happen to see one, if u could let me know that would be great.
Hope ur all having a chilled out Sunday
Polly xx

Hi
I'm Bev and i am new to this site
I have just sold a Grosvenor last week in brown or 'raisin'as called by Mulberry which i bought last August in Bicester.
It was the same as the black one pictured but without the gold studs and duller hardware.
It was beautiful and hard to let go but it was here more for me to look at than use!
I am now waiting delivery of purple east west shimmy - hopefully tomorrow.
Bev

Hi
I'm Bev and i am new to this site
I have just sold a Grosvenor last week in brown or 'raisin'as called by Mulberry which i bought last August in Bicester.
It was the same as the black one pictured but without the gold studs and duller hardware.
It was beautiful and hard to let go but it was here more for me to look at than use!
I am now waiting delivery of purple east west shimmy - hopefully tomorrow.
Bev
Hi Bev,
Welcome to the site. The one you sold sounds just like the one Iam after. What a shame. fingers crossed iam able to find another one soon.
I have tried the outlets with no luck but there are a few different codes for this one & not too sure which one it was.
Hope u enjoy ur shimmy Bev
Pol