On the Hunt!!!!

Ellay

Aug 13, 2006
Hi again!

Well I thought I was all sorted with my beautiful Teal First; I smoothed it's beautiful leather and looked at it (lots) and today was the day of it's first outing.....:P Until I came to put my things in the bag and discovered I could not get all my belongings that I need to carry round with me :confused1: :sad:
Do I really need all this stuff (Yes apparently) so begrudgingly I am sending my baby back :crybaby: I need the City it is official.:idea:

The problem is it took me so long deciding on the colour Teal that now I don't think another colour will do!! There is an Indigo City and a India Blue City on Ebay (and they are both beautiful) but I want a Teal City....:love:

Do they come up often on Ebay?? I know it's a 2005 colour so I don't want a really used heavily one now I have had a brand new Teal in my possession!
You guys always make a gal feel good ;)

ellay- where did you find a brand new 05 bag? im looking for an 04 bag currently and I have found the one I wanted, its just unfortunately used more than I would like it to be. ANY help is greatly appreciated! thanks!!

Hi lmiller4,

I was very lucky.... I happened to stumble upon the beauty on the ASOS website. It was the only bbag although they had a chloe betty too.
Must be old stock from somewhere?
Anyway, as I've returned it someone else has a chance to own it now!!

thanks for your response ellay! I must be behind... what is ASOS? since you started a thread on what you want, ill say what I want, and maybe some gracious person will help me out. an 04 seafoam city (or something larger) in excellent condition. no yellowing, rip, pen marks. you know. someone actually had a brand new seafoam first, but someone got to it right before me, that lucky gal. if only my chance would come...

ellay, i know!! how insane! i asked her if she would be willing to sell it and she said she just offered it to someone else a few minutes before me! the other girl decided she wanted it (HELLO! WHO WOULDNT?!?!) so i dont blame her, i just wish i had gotton there first. oh well, my day will one day come..