On the hunt

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am looking for the Hudson Satchel in brown (don't remember the exact name of the shade) it's just the perfect rugged shape/colour I need for my wardrobe..but they stopped making them :sad: Any hints or ideas on where I can my grubby little hands on one? I'm in Canada so that might complicate things.....

2. If you're talking about the Hudson triple strap satchel, I hate to say it, but pretty much every Hottie who doesn't already own this is on the lookout for one! I just keep trolling all the auction sites, hoping one day my timing will be right...:biggrin:

3. Too true. Cocoa and Persian Rose... you will be mine. Y'all can have the Storm.

4. Did your Vachetta arrive yet, RM?

5. It's a great bag! Good luck in your search. I would love a blue one, or the rose.

6. Sorry, loogirl, I haven't seen a cocoa hudson satchel for sale in ages...at least not in the last 9 months or so. But maybe with the renewed interest in this fabulous bag we'll be seeing more on the bay? I would love the blue one...you would think it would pop up more often since it was sold at anthro as well through HH.

7. Not yet. I imagine there will be extra shipping days since it went out over the July 4 weekend.

8. Please bring it back HH gods!!! I NEED this bag!!!! a nice rugged brown please!! or wine....and all the other colours in between! I knew I should have bought this when I first saw it, but I thought it would be around forever.....*sob*