On the hunt for the Stroke me in AQUA- can YOU help?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. been admiring BE from afar....moving closer to Be territory...but- I *MUST* have a Stroke me in AQUA. I missed the BE boat when it came out and am obsessed! Ladies- where can I possibly find one?!!

*If it's on the website i'm going to feel dumb- but I didn't see it!:sweatdrop:

2. Unfortunately, jackie isn't making any bags in aqua anymore as the leather is no longer available :sad: sorry. I know one owner who doesn't plan onparting with hers anytime soon so it might be some time before one shows up for sale somewhere - too bad too, b/c it is a gorgeous bag!

3. i know! I'll just have to keep on the lookout- ebay is set to email me!

4. Not to get your hopes up because I could be completely wrong, but isn't lovebags2 putting up an acqua piece on ebay soon? Was is an SM? I know she's out of town right now and can't confirm...

5. ^^
    It's the casual bag in aqua.

6. Ah. Sorry!

7. she let me know, but I have my heart set on the SM!