On the hunt...For the perfect medium shoulder bag. Help!

I'm leaning towards the Graceful MM in DE - 99% sure.
I have both Delightful MM in Mono and the Graceful PM in DE... I love the delightful but I should’ve gone with the PM size I felt the MM was a little too big for me and everything was just swimming around inside the bag.. As for the Graceful PM it is a gorgeous bag it does hold its structure more and it does not slouch like the delightful...I tried both MM and PM ( I’m 5’1”)and I felt the MM was huge on me but my sister is 5’2” and loves her Graceful MM...we both love our bags and they are both comfortable on the shoulder..

Reactions: 2sweet4u
I have both Delightful MM in Mono and the Graceful PM in DE... I love the delightful but I should’ve gone with the PM size I felt the MM was a little too big for me and everything was just swimming around inside the bag.. As for the Graceful PM it is a gorgeous bag it does hold its structure more and it does not slouch like the delightful...I tried both MM and PM ( I’m 5’1”)and I felt the MM was huge on me but my sister is 5’2” and loves her Graceful MM...we both love our bags and they are both comfortable on the shoulder..

The Delightful PM was a bit small on me and I hated the slouch and also how it “stood up”.(I’m 5’2”) I love everything about the Graceful MM in DE (except the price tag. [emoji12]) But then I think to myself, do I really NEED it?....