On the hunt for green Gucci Blondie

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
    Hi All, I have been on the hunt for a few years now for a green Gucci Blondie bag. The square leather one with the leather studded GG's in the front. Mine was stolen a few years ago when I was robbed at a gas station. Forget that they got away with a ton of makeup, my prada sunglasses, Louis Vuitton makeup bag, Kate Spade planner and Dolce & Gabbana wallet....what I miss the most is the purse. We called the police stations in the area looking for it in case it had been found, we scoured the area for weeks after hoping they tossed it in the bushes but no luck. All of this went down in 2006 and I still can not stop thinking about the bag.

*****************************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>**NOT ALLOWED!****

2. Sorry to hear about your this but there's no selling/buying allowed on the forum. You might want to read the rules first.

Try Bonanzle as well

3. Buying and selling is not allowed here and is a BANNABLE offense.Please read the rules!Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.