On the hunt for a Violet SGH City at NM. Has anyone seen one recently?

I just saw one today at NM in Paramus, NJ (Garden State Plaza mall). The SA I spoke to said they "just pulled it out of the back" today, whatever that means. They're still open right now, so call 'em!

Just called my SA in a panic. You must have seen the work I returned this morning around 11. Still there if anyone wants it. Thanks for the tip though.

Ooops, sorry. I only glanced at it, and thought it was a city. I must have been blinded by the violet first I found (and purchased! yay). Then again, I looked at so many bags there today I think I got my brain cells scrambled!

Also - did you try calling Nordstrom? Their Sacramento store carries Balenciaga. Maybe they have one.

I had a HUGE GC to NM that's why I wanted to get it there but thanks for the info. Glad you got the first It was a beauty. It was the first, work or Day which I will pick up on Thurs so I can get double in circle points. enjoy your bag!

Does Balenciaga ever go on sale at Neiman's?????

I've never seen a motorcycle bag on sale at NM, but they did have some matelasse and some other really cute suede/leather bags that I don't know the name of. The only motorcycle bag I have ever seen on sale was at Barney's, and it was one of the linen/leather seasonal Firsts (which I bought, leading to my subsequent and still growing obsession).