On the hunt for a Violet SGH City at NM. Has anyone seen one recently?

Jan 10, 2006
I'd give Steph at the NM in San Antonio a call. She's very nice and can hunt down a bag. The number to that store is 210-558-8000.

Good luck!

cougess

O.G.
Jan 5, 2006
I don't think Neimans ordered that bag. In SGH I think they only ordered the day and brief. They ordered the city in RH. Sorry!

bedhead

O.G.
May 15, 2007
NYC
I just saw one today at NM in Paramus, NJ (Garden State Plaza mall). The SA I spoke to said they "just pulled it out of the back" today, whatever that means. They're still open right now, so call 'em!

bedhead

O.G.
May 15, 2007
NYC
Ooops, sorry. I only glanced at it, and thought it was a city. I must have been blinded by the violet first I found (and purchased! yay). Then again, I looked at so many bags there today I think I got my brain cells scrambled!

bedhead

O.G.
May 15, 2007
NYC
Does Balenciaga ever go on sale at Neiman's?????
I've never seen a motorcycle bag on sale at NM, but they did have some matelasse and some other really cute suede/leather bags that I don't know the name of. The only motorcycle bag I have ever seen on sale was at Barney's, and it was one of the linen/leather seasonal Firsts (which I bought, leading to my subsequent and still growing obsession).