On the hunt for a Red Bag STAT!

qudz104

O.G.
Apr 23, 2010
i need a red bag as well! i have narrowed it to two: the gorgeous garnet leather sophia paula mentioned (check out the fall 2011 preview thread for pics!) or the michael kors e/w red leather hamilton.

LIblue

Dona Nobis Pacem
Mar 29, 2007
i need a red bag as well! i have narrowed it to two: the gorgeous garnet leather sophia paula mentioned (check out the fall 2011 preview thread for pics!) or the michael kors e/w red leather hamilton.

IF you need a red bag right now, Michael Kors does do beautiful reds. The Hamilton and the Jane are two good choices.

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
Coach makes red bags few and far between...I will say it before and I will say it again.....make mea red Croc sophia!!! I tried to fill my red croc inkling with Kate Spade but the bag ended up being enormous. The fall reds look more like cranberry reds (which I do like) but not fire engine red if that is what you are looking for. Cole Haan does some reds in what they call "lantern red".

qudz104

O.G.
Apr 23, 2010
IF you need a red bag right now, Michael Kors does do beautiful reds. The Hamilton and the Jane are two good choices.

i agree! i already have a hamilton and a few sophias, and so ive got to decide what i dont mind having one more of :P no rush for me though, i could wait till the fall, but i know i want one by the end of this year.