On the Go Tote (OTG) Club

EmmJay

Jul 22, 2018
Today, I received my Giant Reverse OTG. I love everything about this bag. This bag is carefree and its size is comparable to the Neverfull MM. I used the same bag organizer I use for my Speedy 30. It is made well and I do not notice any quality issues. There are some wrinkles in the canvas, which will go away over time. Despite these wrinkles, I LVoe her.
The OTG is a permanent line and will be offered in many different canvas prints in future releases. If this print does not appeal to you, maybe others will. This bag is scheduled to be released on 5/10 and next week is a tentative pre-release online. If you have pre-ordered or planning to buy, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

2D1A51CC-D1D1-48E7-B384-C533B9143C36.png
01505232-9F1D-484C-886F-18DD580382CE.png
2E803CB0-8725-401E-8F11-2A628AEC37E1.png 6E3B92DD-7620-4655-A0C9-11C093005D97.png

Today, I received my Giant Reverse OTG. I love everything about this bag. This bag is carefree and its size is comparable to the Neverfull MM. I used the same bag organizer I use for my Speedy 30. It is made well and I do not notice any quality issues. There are some wrinkles in the canvas, which will go away over time. Despite these wrinkles, I LVoe her.
The OTG is a permanent line and will be offered in many different canvas prints in future releases. If this print does not appeal to you, maybe others will. This bag is scheduled to be released on 5/10 and next week is a tentative pre-release online. If you have pre-ordered or planning to buy, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

View attachment 4416367
View attachment 4416368
View attachment 4416369 View attachment 4416370
You’re OTG bag is gorgeous! I really love the design and the colour in particular. I think it’s much nicer and classier than the coloured ones, and will be really easy to match with things. It will be a classic, especially with the reverse on one side. Do you have the neverfull mm? I would love to see some comparison shots of the two together. Thanks for sharing your images! Is very helpful. Congrats on your beautiful bag. I can see from your mod shots your really enjoying it. Good on you!!

You’re OTG bag is gorgeous! I really love the design and the colour in particular. I think it’s much nicer and classier than the coloured ones, and will be really easy to match with things. It will be a classic, especially with the reverse on one side. Do you have the neverfull mm? I would love to see some comparison shots of the two together. Thanks for sharing your images! Is very helpful. Congrats on your beautiful bag. I can see from your mod shots your really enjoying it. Good on you!!

Will post comparison when I get home. I’m out getting my lotto tickets. I can’t win if I don’t play.

View attachment 4416367
View attachment 4416368
View attachment 4416369 View attachment 4416370

Wowww. Look perfect on you!

Reactions: EmmJay