On the Go Tote (OTG) Club

These are gorgeous! How much are you able to fit in the PM size?
Hi. Thank you!
this bag seems small but I can fit/pack a decent amount of stuff...I can fit my toiletry 15, zippy wallet, 6 key, my agenda pm, iphone 12 pro max and I think there’s still enough space for my sunglasses & card holder :smile::smile:

Hi. Thank you!
this bag seems small but I can fit/pack a decent amount of stuff...I can fit my toiletry 15, zippy wallet, 6 key, my agenda pm, iphone 12 pro max and I think there’s still enough space for my sunglasses & card holder :smile::smile:

Thank you! This bag is definitely on my radar...saw it in the store the other week and it really is even more beautiful in person. It’s also nice to find a bag that actually looks good crossbody, shoulder, and handheld. Enjoy your new purchase!

Thank you! This bag is definitely on my radar...saw it in the store the other week and it really is even more beautiful in person. It’s also nice to find a bag that actually looks good crossbody, shoulder, and handheld. Enjoy your new purchase!
Thanks again! Yes, it’s a really gorgeous bag. And you’re right, carrying it crossbody doesn’t feel awkward. Plus, the strap is removable and adjustable. I just love the feel of Empreinte/pebbled leather. Hope you get your bag soon.

Reactions: QueenieQ
I own this bag. Using it right now! It’s by far my favorite structured work bag. I didn’t swap out of it for months & months. Switched a couple weeks ago, missed it & now back in it. Looks as new as the day I got it too. Except I literally just noticed the hanging tag broke (pic below)... I’ll just remove it. I mostly carry this on my shoulder.

View attachment 4972676View attachment 4972677

We are bag twins but I haven't used mine yet. Can't you take it back to lv to get the tagged replaced?

Reactions: kbell
I just joined the squad today! I went in to return my Multi Pochette Accessories and I was asking to see a Montaigne BB. They didn’t have one in stock and she grabbed one of the smaller bags and when she opened the dust bag it was the OTG PM. I took one look and fell in love instantly. I’m super into small and mini bags so the size and everything was right up my alley. I can’t wait to wear this baby out and about.

I ordered the empriente OTG mm in black and turtledove. Just received them today. They are both gorgeous bags, but the turtledove bag has a strange chemical smell. I may have to return that one. I have several empriente bags and have never had one with this smell.

Hi everyone!

I hope you are all well and safe!

Is there anyone of you who got the beige (dune) empreinte and has experienced color transfer?
I really wanna go for that one but I’m worried it will turn blue with black corners in no time:doh:

@thenewgirl it didn’t seem heavy to me (MM size) but inside it does have the LV kind of suede lining, straps and hardware, and the leather seems very durable while the book tote is soft leather (if I remember correctly).
That being said the book tote is actually bigger. You could contact them to ask about the weight of each, although Dior is not always responding accurately.

Reactions: thenewgirl
I just purchased these bag from a resellee had it authenticated already by pro authenticators. However upon inspecting the bag, i was horrified at what i saw. Other side of the bag has a bigger hole than the opposite one. Attaching a picture. This was bought about a week ago.

Attachments

• received_750721022547389.jpeg
    received_750721022547389.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 142
  • received_140996687876833.jpeg
    received_140996687876833.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 143
I just purchased these bag from a resellee had it authenticated already by pro authenticators. However upon inspecting the bag, i was horrified at what i saw. Other side of the bag has a bigger hole than the opposite one. Attaching a picture. This was bought about a week ago.