On the Go Tote (OTG) Club

Some people have asked about the weight of the bag. When comparing its weight to the NF MM and GM it is slightly heavier.

If I order an organizer it will be from Senamon on Etsy. I like the quality, the non-felt options, and the quick turnaround considering Senamon is in Turkey. In the meantime, I will use the organizer I have for my Speedy 30. Samorga sells an organizer but I do not like felt organizers.

Reactions: cheidel
Great pictures, this bag looks perfect on you! It really is beautiful, I really like the print on the handles. I wish I could pull off this bag but I’m 5’1” and I can’t wear large bags. Maybe they will make a tiny pm version of this someday.
Enjoy your new gorgeous bag!!

Great pictures, this bag looks perfect on you! It really is beautiful, I really like the print on the handles. I wish I could pull off this bag but I’m 5’1” and I can’t wear large bags. Maybe they will make a tiny pm version of this someday.
Enjoy your new gorgeous bag!!

Thank you for the compliments. Hopefully, LV will offer this bag in smaller sizes.

The OTG line is permanent but the Reverse is limited to 4400 units. There are other canvas prints for fall/winter.
Thank you SO much for all the mod shots and comparison bag pcs! This was upper helpful! Do you have any idea if they'll eventually release the OTG tote in the traditional monogram canvas? The reverse giant pattern kinda has me hooked though, different yet still the classic colors. I carry my Neverfull GM's as everyday bags so it's nice to see this one looks very similar when carried on the shoulder.

Thank you SO much for all the mod shots and comparison bag pcs! This was upper helpful! Do you have any idea if they'll eventually release the OTG tote in the traditional monogram canvas? The reverse giant pattern kinda has me hooked though, different yet still the classic colors. I carry my Neverfull GM's as everyday bags so it's nice to see this one looks very similar when carried on the shoulder.

I’m unsure if there will be a monogram version for future seasons. This can be worn on the shoulder with the long straps. For me, it doesn’t not work as a shoulder bag using the short straps.

Reactions: Kmazz39
I have the Reverse Speedy and the OTG. I love them both equally. If I had to choose, I would probably pick the OTG because it holds more but I would miss the Speedy. That would be a sad decision. Also, I prefer the Speedy 35 over the Speedy 30 because of my height and frame.
View attachment 4416708
Loving the new larger print on the Speedy! Thanks very much for sharing. Btw, will this also be released in the Speedy 35 or 40 size?

Last edited:
Reactions: EmmJay