On the Go Tote (OTG) Club

@lxrac I prefer the LV. I need multiple carrying options for bags over a certain price. The Dior is limited to one. I also don’t like the idea of trimming the loose threads on the book tote. An SA at Dior in HI told me that is to be expected for regular maintenance on the book tote. I looked at several of them in store and they all had loose threads. I love the look of the book tote but it’s impractical for my lifestyle.

@lxrac I prefer the LV. I need multiple carrying options for bags over a certain price. The Dior is limited to one. I also don’t like the idea of trimming the loose threads on the book tote. An SA at Dior in HI told me that is to be expected for regular maintenance on the book tote. I looked at several of them in store and they all had loose threads. I love the look of the book tote but it’s impractical for my lifestyle.
And I love your style! It’s good that the OTG empreinte will be available later, need to save some money lol! But need that bag as a prize for passing a test. This is my motivation!

Reactions: EmmJay
I prefer the symmetry of the canvas for the GM. I agree, seeing it in person may change my mind.

I agree on the symmetry -- especially when I see photos of the two side-by-side.

I keep thinking, though, how cute a smaller size would be -- with crossbody straps -- like the Sac De Jour nano or baby size. I liked how LV did the giant monogram cosmetic PM -- with a logo on one side and, I think, a quatrefoil on the other. That would work for a tiny OTG.

Reactions: EveyB and EmmJay
Do you guys carry your laptops in the bag? I’m using my bag as a work bag and carry laptop every day. I’m afraid that the weight will damage the structure of the bag. I’m not sure if there is a bag organizer for this bag that will have a laptop compartment. Can you guys show your bag organizers?

I just noticed that the sides are different. I like the MM size better than the GM in this regard -- where when the bag is on your shoulder, the opposite prints face forward and out.
I do not think the sides are not different. It’s just the way it is shown in the photos. Similarly, there’s no difference in the NF MM/GM/, barring the size and shoulder strap drop.

Do you guys carry your laptops in the bag? I’m using my bag as a work bag and carry laptop every day. I’m afraid that the weight will damage the structure of the bag. I’m not sure if there is a bag organizer for this bag that will have a laptop compartment. Can you guys show your bag organizers?

hmmm good question! I haven't seen any organizers for OTG. Anyone think otherwise?

@EmmJay true the threads of the dior book tote will come undone after wearing it. I like both but only have money for one! haha. Heads or tails? :nuts: