On the fence.......

1. #1 Oct 12, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    Love the PM Reverse Mono but I’m not sure how much I’d actually use her....I carry a fair amount and I’m not sure she’d suite me as an everyday bag. (I.e: glasses case, secret empreinte wallet, keys, iPhone X, small makeup pouch)

I just love how unique the bag is....*sigh* Thoughts?

sayakayumi likes this.
  2. So you own it already? What's the question you're asking?

3. If I should return it.

melsig likes this.
  4. Did you buy it sight unseen so you didn't know the capacity? Just wondering why you bought it.

Also, I assume you haven't used it and you're within the return window, is that right?

vinbenphon1 and 2sweet4u like this.
  5. I returned mine yesterday. Granted, this was mostly because of other purchases I ended up making - and I felt I couldn't keep everything - but for me as well, the bag was just a touch on the small side... The only thing I regret is - it looks like a great all-weather bag, and I could have used that!

6. Yes. There’s no LV in my state. Just received it last week.

7. Right?! Winter is right around the corner and I was thinking the same thing.....ugh.

melsig likes this.
  8. It’s okay to recognize that you might like certain aspects of a bag but that it’s not for you

Aimee3401 and 2sweet4u like this.
  9. It's really unique so I may keep it. I like that there's no Vachetta....and then may get a pre loved DE Batignolles as my bigger bag.

I made the mistake of getting a pre loved Neverfull MM Mono and hate it. The straps (IMO) are flimsy and cheap looking and I'm not a fan of the cinched sides.

10. I think I've decided.....to return. I may look into getting the NeoNoe - I love the black and Mono combo - classy looking and no Vachetta. :smile:

11. I LOVE the neonoe!! I think that would be an amazing choice.

2sweet4u likes this.
  12. And it's cheaper..... ;)

gabsandme and Jdljb like this.
  13. If you're not 100% return it. I purchased the Cluny BB and was super excited but when I got it home, it just didn't work for me "too heavy" not practical. I returned it and knew I made the right decision.

2sweet4u likes this.
  14. Thank you! I made the mistake of letting my Southbank Besace sit and took a loss selling it due to no use. Never make that mistake again.

Kylie M and melsig like this.
  15. Just purchased the PM mono online yesterday. My heart was really set on the reverse mono though...if you don’t mind, where/what store are you returning to? I’ve stalked the site to no avail.