On the fence about this little purchase...your thoughts?

Araepsev

Vespeara
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
IMG_3424.PNG IMG_3425.PNG IMG_3426.PNG Hello- I don't post often though I intend to...with that being said, I value your opinions so if you don't mind I'd really like to know if you would purchase the heart shaped coin purse? If you would, would you get the red stripes, the classic red or blue? I'm on the fence...I really like them but can't decide if I want to spend the money on one. Also please indulge me and tell me how much you think is fair for a used one in good to excellent condition? Thanks a bunch!

View attachment 3575288 View attachment 3575289 View attachment 3575294 Hello- I don't post often though I intend to...with that being said, I value your opinions so if you don't mind I'd really like to know if you would purchase the heart shaped coin purse? If you would, would you get the red stripes, the classic red or blue? I'm on the fence...I really like them but can't decide if I want to spend the money on one. Also please indulge me and tell me how much you think is fair for a used one in good to excellent condition? Thanks a bunch!
To get a good idea of what a fair price is, do a search on eBay and then filter to show "sold items" only. From what I can tell, they have sold at a variety of price-points recently. But around $180-$220 seems to be the average price. However, do your research thoroughly, this is a popular item for counterfeiters. As per which one I like best, I would get something somewhat neutral. The Rayures does not do much for me.

Thanks for all the input- I ended up getting the Rayures in red - it was in excellent condition (actually unused) and the seller came down a bit so it was $200 - The way I figure it- that's about the same as a purse charm AND it can be useful. Plus it's perfect for Valentine's Day/month if I get it and decide to resell it. [emoji6] Anyway she's shipping today and I'll post pics when the little cutie is here! [emoji173]️️

Thanks for all the input- I ended up getting the Rayures in red - it was in excellent condition (actually unused) and the seller came down a bit so it was $200 - The way I figure it- that's about the same as a purse charm AND it can be useful. Plus it's perfect for Valentine's Day/month if I get it and decide to resell it. [emoji6] Anyway she's shipping today and I'll post pics when the little cutie is here! [emoji173]️️

Congrats, enjoy it :smile: