On the eve of a price hike

This price increase has caused me to be in a state of panic, driving me crazy! I did buy the Raspail MM online last night and I am putting myself on the banned club :smile: I love my LV collection and I may have to stay off this purse forum too because I fall in love with every LV bag:smile:

I hear you! I think I need to block myself from TPF!

There were so many people in LV today, I had to think they were the tPFers who all knew about the price increase. I didn't go to my usual small LV boutique, but the full service LV in the O.C.

I was there for about an hour and you probably thought there was a clearance sale going on in this boutique... I guess in the LV world, the night before a price hike is kind of like our "sale". :lol:

There were lines to pay for items, lines to get a SA to help you and there were literally nowhere to sit. And kid you not, you had to wait in line just a bit to even look at yourself in the mirror. It was like that pretty much all day.

If you missed going to a boutique today, I don't think you missed much. In fact, I will gladly pay the few hundred bucks in increase to get the service and attention you get at LV on any other normal day.

Needless to say, I walked out not getting a single LV item.

Rant over. Thanks for reading. :biggrin:

Wow!!! I'm kinda glad I didn't make it to the mall. Especially, the item I'm eyeing didn't go up in $