On the brink

DinkyCam

Dec 26, 2016
Hi ladies,

I've been browsing for an anniversary bag, compliments of the lovely Mr Man. He has a strong inclination towards blue bags. And I love the cross body strap option on a reissue, and the calfskin versatility.

And look what we stumbled upon! I'd appreciate all opinions on this particular bag please, thanks in advance!

P.S: The interior leather lining is fuschia. The fuschia version of this reissue has the corresponding blue leather lining.

Attachments

• IMG_4221.JPG
    IMG_4221.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 516
Wow, this looks like a completely different color than the one posted above! While it's still pretty I would prefer its bright electric blue version much more than this dusty blue. My choice would therefore be the black.
Same. If in person it's the bright blue, I'd go for that. If it's the more dusty blue / denim blue, I'd go for the black.

Hi ladies,

I've been browsing for an anniversary bag, compliments of the lovely Mr Man. He has a strong inclination towards blue bags. And I love the cross body strap option on a reissue, and the calfskin versatility.

And look what we stumbled upon! I'd appreciate all opinions on this particular bag please, thanks in advance!

P.S: The interior leather lining is fuschia. The fuschia version of this reissue has the corresponding blue leather lining.

Wow. Blue for sure. May I ask are u in the US and if so, which boutique or department store did you see this in ? I love the blue Chevron reissue!

Thank you for all the feedback, ladies! The lighting may be off, but the reissue on the left is actually a navy chevron distressed calfskin, and the right is this season's blue chevron calfskin with fuschia leather lining. I have a black lamb skin boy with rhw from December, hence I was browsing for a bit of colour. I ended up with the new blue calfskin as the colour kept growing on me, will attempt to capture this chameleon under different lighting for you.

Just to further the confusion, the SA reserved a new piece for me in another boutique, and whilst we were there, I saw FW16's navy chevron reissue with narrower stripes (I hope that description makes sense). I'm including a photo below for comparison.

Val - I am currently on holiday in Singapore, and that's where I found the blue chevron. The item code is A37586Y609953B274. Hope this helps!

Thank you for all the feedback, ladies! The lighting may be off, but the reissue on the left is actually a navy chevron distressed calfskin, and the right is this season's blue chevron calfskin with fuschia leather lining. I have a black lamb skin boy with rhw from December, hence I was browsing for a bit of colour. I ended up with the new blue calfskin as the colour kept growing on me, will attempt to capture this chameleon under different lighting for you.

Just to further the confusion, the SA reserved a new piece for me in another boutique, and whilst we were there, I saw FW16's navy chevron reissue with narrower stripes (I hope that description makes sense). I'm including a photo below for comparison.

Val - I am currently on holiday in Singapore, and that's where I found the blue chevron. The item code is A37586Y609953B274. Hope this helps!
go with the Navy one. Gorgeous pieces

The blue one! The fuchsia lining would make you smile every time you open it. I also love the puffiness of the chevron more in the blue.

I saw the fuchsia one with blue lining and I came so close to getting it but I am just not a fan of how it is made to be folded down (per SA). Worried it won't keep the structured look over time. But it was so pretty, I almost caved any way! It was the contrasting lining color that made me think twice and almost get it.

You can get the more conservative navy if that's your preferred aesthetic but I think the blue is more fun and special with its fuchsia lining. Good luck deciding!

Edited to add: so you did get the blue one? Yay! It's beautiful. Congrats!