On someone's WANT list! - Rare 04 Marigold Yellow First

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was just about to post this :nuts:

2. Look at that smooshy leather! :nuts:

3. Wow - this has got to be right up there with eggplant eh?

4. I am in love !!! :yahoo:

5. My dream bag and I have no money
    I don't whether I'm :crybaby:
    OR :rant:

6. oooh, that is beyooooootiful :yahoo:

7. I'm actually depressed. I hope whoever gets this LOVES it! someday I know I'll find one...

8. Wow ... the seller is BRAVE ... no watermarks on the pics?!!?!?!

9. It's on my list and I love this color, but I decided I really want a City. The First is so small that it's strictly a going out size for me, not an everyday. I want this color in one that I can use whenever, but it is immaculate and an absolutely gorgeous bag. A real collectors bag for sure and from a very nice PF'er too.
    I'm still tempted. :graucho:

10. Can someone lend me $1300 :graucho:
    OK just kidding.
    This bag is distracting me from studying...

11. The seller took it down? I wonder if someone wanted it so they took it down.:confused1:

12. that leather and condition is TDF!!!!

13. This is my listing. :yes: The bag is wonderful...

I took the listing down because I forgot to water mark and make my listing private. Also wonderful PFer warned me about potential scam from one bidder. So I canceled her bid and blocked her.

Would love to have this listing be save and secured. :P

Thank you for mentioning the bag... :love:

14. I was wondering why it vanished. Good Luck with the auction...amazing bag!