On slightly cool nights or inside places, what do you throw over your evening outfit?

PixieGirl

Nov 13, 2007
I am always stuck at a crossroads between not being a bit chilly or just dealing with it in the evenings when my SO and I go out. Its too warm for an actual jacket and if you are inside a cold restaurant eating dinner, a jacket wouldn't really work very well anyhow. A cardigan would work but most of my cardigans immediately take the pizazz out of an outfit.

So what do you wear? Are there any 'sexy' cardigans out there?

depending on the temperatures I'm anticipating, I usually wear either a bolero, open-front cardi, or cashmere wrap

bolero
attachment.php

open cardi
attachment.php

wrap
attachment.php

Attachments

• white house shrug 01.jpg
    white house shrug 01.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 312
A shawl is probably your best bet.

But a tux jacket could work really well. I have a thin, unlined Tux jacket, so they aren't necessarily heavy or too warm.

Ok Ive been searching for a slim fitting 1/2 sleeve cropped cardigan in black or part of the neutral family all day and have had no luck!

Thank you for all of your suggestions! I usually do bring a cashmere scarf/shawl with me everywhere but I wanted something I don't have to worry about slipping off my shoulders.

Ok Ive been searching for a slim fitting 1/2 sleeve cropped cardigan in black or part of the neutral family all day and have had no luck!

Thank you for all of your suggestions! I usually do bring a cashmere scarf/shawl with me everywhere but I wanted something I don't have to worry about slipping off my shoulders.

ask, and you shall receive (^(oo)^)

http://www.whitehouseblackmarket.co...ns++Shrugs&onSale=&colorFamily=&maxPg=1&size=

http://www.whitehouseblackmarket.co...ns++Shrugs&onSale=&colorFamily=&maxPg=1&size=

A short sleeve cardigan. I found an amazing J.Crew short sleeve cardigan that I wear a lot (probably too much) in the summer, but it's perfect. Especially when I go grocery shopping, because it gets really cold in the refrigerator aisles!