On my way home with my first Hermes bag and its a B!

So pretty! You got a very popular color birkin! :love:Congratulations!

Yes it seems a lot of Hermes lovers want this color. I didn't even think I would get offered it, I thought I would end up with an orange or blue (which I would not complain one bit) . Purple just fits me so well, I can wear it with everything. Now on to boulder and brighter birkins !

I am trying to pace myself at least 2 months before I even request another. I have a problem with handbag binging, but from what i was told you can only get 2 birkins a year correct ? Is there any way around this ?

Yes, pacing yourself is good. However, resistance is apparently futile with H. I had no intention of buying another so soon after my first but when a Black 35cm Togo w/GHW was offered 4 weeks later, I couldn't say no. Oh well! Happy I did it since I love her with a passion but man, that was a jolt to the money tree for sure! Not sure about the 2B a year limit but maybe you could get your fiancé to purchase under his name? He seems to support your addiction. Lucky lady. How very blessed you are! ;)

Yes, pacing yourself is good. However, resistance is apparently futile with H. I had no intention of buying another so soon after my first but when a Black 35cm Togo w/GHW was offered 4 weeks later, I couldn't say no. Oh well! Happy I did it since I love her with a passion but man, that was a jolt to the money tree for sure! Not sure about the 2B a year limit but maybe you could get your fiancé to purchase under his name? He seems to support your addiction. Lucky lady. How very blessed you are! ;)

Yes! My wallet is giving birth to baby birkins . I'm not 100% sure on the limit, or if that is something SA have to say . I caught on to some of the SA tactics. First when I went in to pick up my B she asked what color? This is my first but not my last, and I didn't have a must have color birkin in mind yet. So I said "blue, pink ..." then looked around and saw a purple something so I said "purple". She immediately she said "I have a 35 birkin in that purple its beautiful", and I jumped on it . I asked after what other colors she had? And she said "none, this is it" (no way did I believe her). Needless to say she is a great SA for getting me a birkin within 4 days after asking, i love her for that. She also offered to help me with my SO, but told me I need to wait a month, and to make a few more just small Hermes purchases (I don't mind). When I was checking out there must have been a VIP client on the line, because I heard her say "we do have a 35 for Anna's birthday , does she like dark or a bright orange." That's when I knew they must have stock back there, after all this is Hermes Madison ave aka the NYC birkin hub . My fiance thinks they must always have a few back there, you never know who's going to walk in .

Beautiful!!! Anemone is such versatile color and amazing color!!!

As far as the 2 B limit, you can get one between Jan-Jun and then another one from July to Dec. If you get the bag on June 30, you can potentially buy another one in July. That's what my SA told me but as with H, all stores/SA's are different.

Congratulations on your beautiful new B! What a fabulous color. If you pass the H limit, there's always a reseller route, although an even more slippery orange slope. ;)

Enjoy in good health! :biggrin: