On my way home from work today,.....

Baggaholic

SofaKing PuertoRican
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
After work today I couldn't resist the temptation, I was walking by Fendi and saw this on the window and I had to have it fast!!! I can't help it!!! I'M A SHOPPAHOLIC!!! I need help!!!! they didn't have the matching abg because they are only taking orders for them, so I placed my order, I hop it'll be quick!!!!!

Attachments

• Fendi belt and shoes 1.jpg
    Fendi belt and shoes 1.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 101
  • Fendi belt and shoes 2.jpg
    Fendi belt and shoes 2.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 89
Heehee it's funny how you're supposed to be making money when you go to work but at the end of the day, you have less money than when you started. All because of work!

Your purchases are beautiful, btw!!

I am jealous!!!! I love both so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would you mind telling the price of each (or you can PM me). Also, what size is the heel on those beauties? I think my feet need a new treat for Spring!

the shoes are gorgeous of course, and i :love::love: that belt.......can i ask how much it was?.....i remember wanting it when i saw it on the runway models but then being scared off by the price..........but how chic would u look with matching bag/shoes/belt? :P

Megs said:
I am jealous!!!! I love both so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would you mind telling the price of each (or you can PM me). Also, what size is the heel on those beauties? I think my feet need a new treat for Spring!
lol, go for it! the belt was $505+tx and the shoes were $450+tx the heels on these are 4"

yellow_gummybear said:
Heehee it's funny how you're supposed to be making money when you go to work but at the end of the day, you have less money than when you started. All because of work!

Your purchases are beautiful, btw!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Very true!!!