On my way home from work today,.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I NEED that belt....

come to think of it I also NEED those shoes!

2. Cute! Are they comfy?

3. Very!!1

4. eLuxury has them on their site!!!!!!

5. OMG Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

6. The one benefit of not working is that I don't have to walk by any stores on the way home...although when I am bored I decide to "window shop" and we all know how that ends.
    Baggoholic those are BEAUTIFUL shoes...how do they feel on? I really like them. Did they have other colors too?
    TIA

7. They feel great and are very comfy. This was the only color I saw in these

8. omigod. you ot THE belt that i have been lusting after. what outfits do you have planned to go with it?

and i am hoping that you get the b bag to match soon too!

9. I don't know yet :weird: :weird:

10. the shoes are super super cute!!

11. I love the shoes. Are they comfortable?

12. Love them both! Congrats!

13. i think it would be awesome if you got a simple black t-**** style dress. like one from c&c or another lux t-shirt line. that would be great for starters. the magazines all have them in very structured outfits, but i think that misses the point of a showy belt. if you use it with a casual styled dress, you can draw attention to the belt, but not seem too stuffy.

14. i love the shoes. congratulations!

15. Ohhh..i love the belt!!it's so cute!!Congratzzzzzzz