On my way home from work today,.....

Baggaholic

SofaKing PuertoRican
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
After work today I couldn't resist the temptation, I was walking by Fendi and saw this on the window and I had to have it fast!!! I can't help it!!! I'M A SHOPPAHOLIC!!! I need help!!!! they didn't have the matching abg because they are only taking orders for them, so I placed my order, I hop it'll be quick!!!!!

Attachments

• Fendi belt and shoes 1.jpg
    Fendi belt and shoes 1.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 101
  • Fendi belt and shoes 2.jpg
    Fendi belt and shoes 2.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 89

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
I am jealous!!!! I love both so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would you mind telling the price of each (or you can PM me). Also, what size is the heel on those beauties? I think my feet need a new treat for Spring!

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
the shoes are gorgeous of course, and i :love::love: that belt.......can i ask how much it was?.....i remember wanting it when i saw it on the runway models but then being scared off by the price..........but how chic would u look with matching bag/shoes/belt? :P

Baggaholic

SofaKing PuertoRican
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
Megs said:
I am jealous!!!! I love both so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would you mind telling the price of each (or you can PM me). Also, what size is the heel on those beauties? I think my feet need a new treat for Spring!
lol, go for it! the belt was $505+tx and the shoes were $450+tx the heels on these are 4"