On its way 2 me... YIPEE!!!

Aug 2, 2006
I am so excited!!! The Bosphore PM is enroute and on its way, I should have it by MONDAY... boy is this going to seem like forever. I will post photos soon as it arrives.
Happy Thanksgiving , to all of my TPF buddies.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

OnMyMiNd04

~Boy Addicted to LV~
O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
tPF @ Louis Vuitton
Happy Thanksgiving to you and congrats on your new purchase! The PM Bosphore is really cute... you're going to love it. I think that will be my next bag for everyday use. Some of the bags I have are just too big to use for everyday use, unless you have LOTS to carry... which I usually don't.

CONGRATS and I can't wait to see how it looks on you. :smile:

Aug 2, 2006
Happy Thanksgiving to you and congrats on your new purchase! The PM Bosphore is really cute... you're going to love it. I think that will be my next bag for everyday use. Some of the bags I have are just too big to use for everyday use, unless you have LOTS to carry... which I usually don't.

CONGRATS and I can't wait to see how it looks on you. :smile:

I will make sure to post photos soon as she arrives. I just adore the look of the B-PM and it seems like it will be very functional as well. It looks so hip :yahoo:

Et avec ca?

Jan 6, 2007
This is one of my favorite and most used casual LV bags! I also have the Bosphore Bumbag and I love that one too. Your'e going to love yours too!