on dear

Looks legit to me....

But still, $2000....just how many paddy's could you buy with that...? lol:lol:

And i'd agree, i don't like the fringing, looks a bit naff...:huh:

Is that beads or is that possibly just the way the fringe moves when it's being carried...?:weird:
It's difficult to get a close up pic of the one 'worn' by the models on the catwalk so i personally can't tell for sure.
The colours all look the same to me, maybe slightly brighter in the sellers pics, but that could be due to camera flash, lighting etc...:wacko:

chicky said:
Is that beads or is that possibly just the way the fringe moves when it's being carried...?:weird:
It's difficult to get a close up pic of the one 'worn' by the models on the catwalk so i personally can't tell for sure.
The colours all look the same to me, maybe slightly brighter in the sellers pics, but that could be due to camera flash, lighting etc...:wacko:

it's fake. the monogram doesn't line up like it's supposed to on the zipper (it cuts off at the wrong point AND isn't straight) and i've seen the pics, there are beads. plus the colors are wrong.

I see....
That's one heavily disappointed buyer then.....:blink:

Still, if they like it i guess that's what counts, either that or blissful ignorance.

Much better to go to a reputable dealer for something of that calibre! :smile: