On Being "Bag Content"

I ordered the second Flo Sloan in natural, hoping it's a win. Of course while I was shopping Macys website, I found a zip zip satchel in French Blue. After the sale it was a steal, so I ordered it too [emoji16]. So much for bag content.....but I love my zip zip satchel and the French blue is an amazing bright blue so I couldn't pass it up. I guess I will climb back on the wagon till the next sale.
I have to go see the French Blue. I love the zip zip and blues are one of my favorite colors. Enjoy your new handbags.

Reactions: BadWolf10
French blue is a great color, almost electric blue, very vibrant. The vachetta trim really makes it pop.
It's beautiful, I went to the Macy's site to look. The only thing stopping me is I have at least 4 zip zips in blue already....navy, cobalt, dusty blue, and Aegean blue (which is like sky blue). I think I might have enough blue zip zips... if that's possible. :smile:

So I have fallen off the wagon lately..... still a bit stressful around here with my kiddo even tho she is doing better. I did a little shuffling around tho. I sold a bag and also returned a bag I thought i was going to keep. Currently waiting for a few ILD memorial day purchases. Not sure if I am keeping them, we will see [emoji6]. I do think I am TOTALLY done with EBay purchases. I have had 3 recently that were NOT good purchases. So tired of sellers and items on ebay. I think I might be able to stay bag content..... Oh wait look, a sale
[emoji23]

Reactions: swags
So I have fallen off the wagon lately..... still a bit stressful around here with my kiddo even tho she is doing better. I did a little shuffling around tho. I sold a bag and also returned a bag I thought i was going to keep. Currently waiting for a few ILD memorial day purchases. Not sure if I am keeping them, we will see [emoji6]. I do think I am TOTALLY done with EBay purchases. I have had 3 recently that were NOT good purchases. So tired of sellers and items on ebay. I think I might be able to stay bag content..... Oh wait look, a sale
[emoji23]
Sales are catnip if you are on the bag ban wagon. So much temptation.