On a VERY LIMITED budget - but NEED a day!

May 7, 2007
I'm on a VERY LIMITED budget but I feel a really need a BBag Day (preferably in Cognac but any Brown or a Black one) how much can I expect to pay for one and where, apart from eBay, can I expect to find one?

I haven't bought a BBag for a very long time - I currently only have 1 a Black City (not sure what year but I've had it 2).

Thanks

The days are $995 I thought. I never bought one so I don't know. I'm mostly a city girl but days look slouchy cute I should look into one someday! Just be very careful with ebay. You can always try consignment stores and maybe get it for a bit cheaper but you won't be able to get one for super cheap. I'm not being rude or trying to get into your finances I know you said you are on a very limited budget but would you be able to save for one? Thats the only thing I can suggest if you found a day in the color you like. You might not find what you want in consignment stores and ebay right away it might take awhile. I still haven't been able to find two certain colors/years quite yet and I've been looking for some time!!

I hope I was able to help and good luck in your search!!!!

I think your best bet would be Ebay in the UK, that way you can avoid custom fees too.

I would also call up Harvey Nicoles, Selfridges, and Browns. I remember them having sales on some B-bags last year. Good luck!

I would keep checking ebay and of course authenticate anything you're interested in here...I once bought a pale pink day that needed just a bit of tlc on ebay for $400!

Yes congrats on picking a DAY! I love the day style...better than the rest for my lifestyle. I am always on the lookout on ebay for one and based on what I saw, they normally go for around $800 to over retail. The cheaper ones go really really fast!

Day is $995 retail right now, not sure if it'd be affected in the price hike come f/w. Ebay US often has black and brown day hobo available at a much lower price than retail - and alot of the sellers ship to the UK:smile: Good luck!