On a VERY LIMITED budget - but NEED a day!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm on a VERY LIMITED budget but I feel a really need a BBag Day (preferably in Cognac but any Brown or a Black one) how much can I expect to pay for one and where, apart from eBay, can I expect to find one?

I haven't bought a BBag for a very long time - I currently only have 1 a Black City (not sure what year but I've had it 2).

Thanks

2. The days are $995 I thought. I never bought one so I don't know. I'm mostly a city girl but days look slouchy cute I should look into one someday! Just be very careful with ebay. You can always try consignment stores and maybe get it for a bit cheaper but you won't be able to get one for super cheap. I'm not being rude or trying to get into your finances I know you said you are on a very limited budget but would you be able to save for one? Thats the only thing I can suggest if you found a day in the color you like. You might not find what you want in consignment stores and ebay right away it might take awhile. I still haven't been able to find two certain colors/years quite yet and I've been looking for some time!!

I hope I was able to help and good luck in your search!!!!

3. Thanks - I'll keep checking eBay. Maybe I can persuade my hubby to up my budget!!!??

4. I think your best bet would be Ebay in the UK, that way you can avoid custom fees too.

I would also call up Harvey Nicoles, Selfridges, and Browns. I remember them having sales on some B-bags last year. Good luck!

5. I would keep checking ebay and of course authenticate anything you're interested in here...I once bought a pale pink day that needed just a bit of tlc on ebay for $400!

6. RDC and AFF do layaways so that may be a possibility.

7. Yes congrats on picking a DAY! I love the day style...better than the rest for my lifestyle. I am always on the lookout on ebay for one and based on what I saw, they normally go for around $800 to over retail. The cheaper ones go really really fast!

8. Day is $995 retail right now, not sure if it'd be affected in the price hike come f/w. Ebay US often has black and brown day hobo available at a much lower price than retail - and alot of the sellers ship to the UK:smile: Good luck!

9. Thanks a lot for all your help. I'm going to keep checking out eBay and will definately let you know if I manage to get one.

10. Good luck! :smile: